December 28, 2010

Merry belated Christmas

and Happy New Year in advance!! :D There are too many great things happened to me this year, and I'm very grateful for it. Finally finished my college (which I actually doubted could be finished in 4 years, but I did!), went to awesome places, had the courage to start blogging, and many many awesomeness. There's only one thing I hate. I'm 22. I don't wanna be older than 21! Maybe that's why the stored named Forever 21. hahah (cheesy I know, sorry!). I think this is time, when people asked about my age, I'll say 21, no matter how old I actually am :p

I'm having trouble with my internet connection. I'm changing the provider for a better one, been waiting for one week, still they haven't come. Office is the only place I can use the internet. Sometimes I feel frustrated that I can't use internet when I'm at home. Is this a sign that I've become an internet addict?

These are some photos I took when I was still at Jakarta. There was a huge Christmas tree at Central Park. Of course boyfriend and I took advantage of it, we shot some photos there. Unfortunately our photographing skill isn't good enough to capture the beauty of the tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glassons shirt . Zara shorts . Zara shoes . Zara bag

This just made me realize, I think 70% of my wardrobe are from Zara :S

23 comments:

  1. I love your hair! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are perfection! And can I say that I'm a little jealous that you can (or could) wear shorts without tights or anything under them. Isn't that always how it is? When it's cold I wish it were warm. When it's warm I wish it were cold!
    {I won't let anyone know you aren't 21 anymore!}

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70% of my wardrobe is from Forever 21 and 10% from Zara.
    And either way, the outfit's super cute, so I think it doesn't matter if most of it is from the same store (:

    1060xo,
    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so pretty! And yes, my wardrobe is probably at least 70% from Zara as well heehee. Can't deny its amazingness :)

    Happy New Year!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love your shorts. And i am a huge fan of Zara too :D

    Hope you'll check out my blog too.
    Love. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, you look awesome!
    Thanks for following!
    xx
    Sabrina O.
    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your hair!! so beautiful and loving the shoes and shorts!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need a denim shirt like this. love it with the leather shorts.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment! Love your outfit! Would love the wear an outfit like that now too, but I would be freezing my ass off now, if I do ;p xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics love your short so much :) happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I feel the same way about being 22!! After you turn 21 birthdays stop being fun ;(

    Also, I love the photo of the xmas tree made of lights! Beautiful :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh being 22 isn't so bad! I'm almost 23... hehe guess I'm getting old.

    LOVE that second shot of you, the lights in the background look awesome! And.. I'm pretty sure 90% of my wardrobe is KW, so I wouldn't worry about buying all your things from one place, I'm SO guilty of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. gahahha lots of my wardrobe are form Zara as well :)
    22 isnt bad ! masi kepala 2 kok :)

    happy early new year 2011 to you :)
    bisous xx
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pics and pants!!
    Kisses from Spain, I follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just turned 21 and i know what you mean - but i also feel that the next few years are going to be exciting - what with finding out who i am and what i should be doing in this life! im following you!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely !
    u have a beautiful hair !
    im jealous ;)

    anw ,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !

    blogwalking,
    visit mine?

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is amazing. Dan rambut milikmu bagus!
    cium funkydoris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy holidays and happy new year to you too doll! i hope 2011 is wonderful for you. I will check back to see whats new it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing and i love your pictures!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your outfit! and the short is beautiful. nice pictures :)

    ps: maybe you like to join my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pictures are amazing! ANd your outift is casual cute!

    inspirebylois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete