January 3, 2011

Happy New Year, Happy New Decade

Another late greetings from me. But better late than never :D

It was one usual quiet evening, I went to church with mom and sister on New Year's eve, then we head home. I was too lazy to went partying that usually held at hotels. And I think it would be nice if we just stay in and enjoy the night at home.

At 11 pm, they already set fireworks in my neighborhood. It went louder and louder by 11.45 when we watched from the terrace. I actually liked this better than celebrating in hotels and surrounded by unknown people.

Wearing white blazer with black lace dress underneath, but you can't see it clearly. Apparently I need to start using ordinary digital camera again, because my 12 year old sister doesn't know how to operate DSLR, and I didn't bring my tripod to hometown.

Photobucket

Forever 21 dress . Cotton Printed blazer . June + Julia shoes
Gaudi belt . Forever 21 bracelet . M)phosis ring

21 comments:

  1. Happy new year dear! I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pair !

    and don't forget my nearly closing giveaway

    Love,
    Etinology

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you ! I really love this outfit . Nice blazer and shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year ci! You look beautiful as always


    Much xx,
    Arnold Teja

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer and belt.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you look absolutely gorgeous, I love that the blazer is almost like an extension of the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty outfit you look like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the june julia :d they're gorgeous, aren't they? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love june+julia's shoes as well! they're so comfy to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the peaked lapels of your blazer are so great, totally appropriate for NYE! Hope you're 2011 is getting off to a good start :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, that blazer especially is such an awesome piece :D


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely blazer! you look so chic

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking gorgeous ^^ Happy New Year! x~

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a classic look!! i love the crispness of the white blazer. im following you now!!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute blazer! the color looks great :)
    I hope you had a lovely weekend!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  17. your white blazer is really prettttyyy ! love it !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  18. demen sama blazernya neik :(( pengen! :D
    btw gw tau dari fd. hehehe

    www.beautifulpetal.com

    ReplyDelete