January 23, 2011

walk the docs

I'm currently at Jakarta for one week. This is what I wore yesterday to the airport. I'm happy to be back in the city again. I wish I could stay longer here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Topshop shirt . Topshop jeans . Dr. Martens shoes . Forever 21 bracelet

Last month I got an award from Myria Rafiz from I Wear Plain Clothes and I Love It. This is my first award from blogger friend. Thank you so much :)

Accepting this award, I'm asked to do the following:
1. thank and link the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.

8 random things about me:
1. I don't drink either coke or alcohol. Only mineral water and juice :)
2. I can't eat spicy food.
3. I dont get along with people easily. I tend to make bad first impression to people. lol
4. I love listening to upbeat songs when driving. Slow songs make me sleepy.
5. I don’t do sports. I hate sweating. BUT, one of my new year resolution is to work out. I'm ashamed with my super fat tummy and thighs. BUT, of course I haven't start my work out, yet :p
6. I always want a dog since I was kid, but my parents won't let me. On my 21st birthday, boyfriend bought me the cutest mini pomeranian. Best birthday gift ever, up until now ;)
7. I cry very easily, got it from my mom. But I also have a bad temper, inherited from my dad. Weird combination isn't it?
8. I am NOT a morning person.

I'd like to pass this award to these beautiful bloggers:
1. Michelle Glisters and Blisters
2. Smash Milk Teeths
3. Jamie-Lee Page Sixxx
4. Angga reserveradefashion
5. Cindy Glamour Bbey
6. Monroe Fashion Steele NYC
7. Erlia Tinkerlia's
8. Zabrinah How Not To Fall In Love

31 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award! It's so sweet of you xxx I love the color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very original boots!!
    kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice holiday, mell!
    well, i am also not a morning person!!! high five :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoring your white docs their the bomb!

    www.iheartstonefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those DM's =) envy you! follow you =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh thank you so much for the tag! I'm gonna have to remember to do this for my next post :)

    I don't drink alcohol either, the taste is so gross!

    and girl, please, you are not chubby in the least bit! although, im with you on the exercising...I need to get on that too! I'm such a couch potato ;)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award!!! i really like your white docs! :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty girl and pretty shoes<3

    i'm craving for a pair like yours:)

    cheers,
    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your white dr.martens.cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh coool, have fun in jakarta. and you're rocking your DMs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit<3

    Stop by sometime! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaawww you are so sweet thanks for giving me the award!! Your DM is just gorgeous!! and you pull it well with that blue pants!! I'm missing Jakarta so much :-(
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the docs! and thanks for your sweet comment.
    i'm not a model XDD but really reading that brightened my day. so thank you :)

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at you rockin' those Docs. You look great in it!


    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the award :) Appreciate it so much, and gonna post it on my blog soon..
    your shoes is awesome, beib!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firstly, congrats on the blog award, and second, thank you for passing it on to me - it would appear I am in good company!

    Love your airport casual outfit, think I should consder being a bit more practical when I travel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoaa,i really wanna get docs one
    ^_^


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations girl, you totally deserve it! Your look is stylish and edgy at the same time! Love it!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats for the award, you deserve to get that!
    and cool boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool docs ; ) i have black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these boots are so lovely! love doctor maren's !

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a nice simple look! And I want that doc mart boots! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely blog, and I'm loving the white docs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. white docs!!!

    =))

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete