February 7, 2011

a mini reunion

Two days ago I went to my high school (first) mini reunion. It was held for us who went home for the Chinese New Year, and surprisingly many people came. We also invited our teachers, some even came from other city only to attend our 'mini' reunion :')

Actually I wasn't really interested to come, because when in high school we were grouped and didn't get along with other people. Also I'm not as loud, noisy, active as I used to be. So I thought it would be awkward. Turns out, it was awesome! We had dinner, we talked about so many things, and many many more laughs.

Photobucket
getting ready..
My bestest friends, Richard, Siska, Nita, Cindy. All of our make ups are done by Richard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo makes me feel like we were in a talk show. lol

Photobucket
My face looks funny, but whatever. With miss Dian, my favorite teacher, who makes chemistry my favorite subject in high school, along with mathematic (which the teacher is also my favorite but unfortunately she didn't come). They both not only super great teachers, but also awesome friends.

Photobucket
class of science. The man in batik also teaches chemistry.

Photobucket
full team

Photobucket

High school is indeed one of the best times in my life. Wish I had a time machine to repeat it several more times. I would gladly bore you with 97495376718273017583 stories of my high school life if you want to. Just tell me :p

27 comments:

  1. I really like the polaroid frames, they are soo cute!

    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. reunion is always fun
    recently i had reunion too. it was awkward at first but we managed to break the ice after like 10 minutes the reunion started hahaha

    love your printed pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaah very cute! i love that camera too!
    very nice post you look great :)


    fashion provocateur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your pants w/ the leopard print! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lotta fun! i miss high school as well :) anw, you look really pretty with make up and all <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics!!:)
    Lovely blog!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you seem to be having a great time <3
    great polaroid pics !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely would pay for a time machine too to go back to my high school life ): I agree high school's time is mostly the best moment's of a person's life :)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  10. it must be super fun!!! i would like to go back to high school too :D

    www.carolcoraline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. seems like you had much fun :) reunions are always fun, seeing old faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifull picss ! you seem that you had tons of fun there !
    and thanks for ur compliment on the prewed pics :) glad you liked them hehehe.. and so fast of you to react right on the moment moreno uploaded the pics hhaah


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I can't wait for my next high school reunion now. Yours looks like a lot of fun and all of you are gorgeous. Was this a modeling school? lol

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am regular reader, hoω are you everybody? Τhis paragraph ρosted at thіs
    website is actually good.

    Have a lοоk at mу ωeblog; sierravisions.org
    Also see my page :: V2 Cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. When someοne ωrites an post he/she retains the thought of a
    usеr іn hiѕ/heг brаіn that hοw a usеr cаn be awarе of іt.

    Thеrefore thаt's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

    My web-site :: Ceconsult.Hu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day! I know this is κinda off tοpic however I'd figured I'd аsk.
    Would уou bе іnteгested іn tradіng
    links oг mаybe guest authοring а blog post or
    vice-vегsa? Mу site diѕcusses a lοt of the same subϳects aѕ уоurs and I think we cοuld grеаtly benefіt frοm еach otheг.
    If you happen to be intеrested fеel frее to
    senԁ me an email. I look foгward to heaгing from you!
    Аωesome blog bу the way!

    mу blog - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  17. Toԁaу, I went to the beaсh front with mу childrеn.
    Ӏ fоund a ѕea shell anԁ gavе it to my
    4 yеaг old daughtеr and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her еаг аnd ѕcгеаmed.
    Thеre was a hermit crab insіdе аnd іt
    pinched her ear. She nеvеr wants to gо bаck!
    LοL I knoω this is complеtеly off tоρіc but I haԁ tо tеll someone!


    Μy wеb-ѕіte: http://www.blogbiznes.pl/?p=36981&hl=

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to find out more? I'd love to fіnd out some aԁԁitional informatiοn.


    Heгe is my web site :: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rather, it is intended to construct tomes and lean muscles.


    my homepage: adjustable weights

    ReplyDelete